|NOUN || noon | noons |
|SYNO ||high noon | midday | noon | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- As of Sunday, March 7, 2021, Hosanna Christian Network expanded its time on KCTO by 14 hours, now beginning at 5pm and broadcasting until noon.
- Each day at noon, the station plays the Star Spangled Banner. In addition, during the noon hour, the station airs "The 90s at Noon", a show that features country music from the 1990s.
- ABC note: ABC rescinded the noon time slot to affiliates on August 17.
- The major variation in the design of 24-hour analog dials is the location of midnight and noon.
- Bryan Suits' last 9-to-noon show on KABC was on 16 Jan 2015, resulting in KABC losing nearly all of the 9 to noon audience.
- The name Nónfjall translates to 'Noon mountain'.
- The "Yanodo Festival" has been held on the second-noon day of February every year since 1820, and it used to consist of the chanting of the Daihannyakyo Sutra and the second-noon Festival by Shokyuji Temple in concert with the Second-noon Religious Association, and was considered the first spring festival in the region.
- In another legend, Shang Qu performed divination which predicted that Confucius would die at noon of that day.
- Noon family (...) is major political family of Pakistan.
- Lāhainā Noon is a semi-annual tropical solar phenomenon when the Sun culminates at the zenith at solar noon, passing directly overhead (above the subsolar point).
- It carries local and nationally known programming from noon through 6am daily and network programming from 6am until noon from TCT. Operations are supported by donations from loyal viewers.
- On June 14, 2021, The show was shortened to noon to 4:00 p.m.
- The study centre is open to the public Wednesdays to Fridays (noon to 7 pm) and Saturdays (noon to 5 pm); and the gallery is open Wednesdays to Fridays (noon to 7 pm) and Saturdays (noon to 5 pm).
- A dipleidoscope is an instrument used to determine true noon; its name comes from the Greek for "double image viewer".
© dict.cc Esperanto-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!