|SYNO ||commonly | normally | ordinarily | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The adjective for a treasury is normally treasurial. The adjective "tresorial" can also be used, but this normally means pertaining to a "treasurer".
- Minor competitions usually start in late March, normally with a break in June for exams by which time league games pre-quarter final will normally have been completed.
- Usually classified into normally open (NO)and normally closed (NC)valves.
- Many things actually are normally distributed, or very close to it.
- While on duty, military personnel are normally required to wear a military uniform, normally showing their name, rank and military branch.
- Children aged under 18 can normally be naturalized alongside their parent, if resident in Slovenia. Those aged 14 or over must normally give their own consent.
- Sparring is normally distinct from fights in competition, the goal of sparring normally being the education of the participants.
- The non-powered behaviour of this piezoelectric motor is one of two options: "normally locked" or "normally free".
- The money deposited normally can be withdrawn before maturity, but a significant penalty will normally be payable.
- Based on their initial mode, microvalves can be divided into normally open, normally closed and bistable microvalves.
- Diagnosis is normally made by thoracotomy and biopsy. The regional lymph nodes are normally removed as these may show evidence of spread.
- Those adapters include "PET" (normally only used on the PET/CBM2), "Hummer" (normally only used on the C64DTV) and "OEM" (normally only used on the VIC20).
- This normally involves cropping the image to a square and straightening it.
- The latter requirement will normally only be met by constitutional complaints against judgments and against acts of the executive. Laws are normally not self-executing.
- Note that although it would apply, .mpg does not normally append raw AAC or AAC in MPEG-2 Part 7 Containers. The .aac extension normally denotes these audio files.
- Normally, no yeast or trichomonas are found on the slide. White blood cells and clue cells are normally absent or very low in number.
- are normally distributed and independent, this implies they are "jointly normally distributed", i.e., the pair [...] must have multivariate normal distribution.
- Soldiers normally remove headgear while indoors; however, soldiers who are under arms normally wear their headgear indoors, with a few exceptions.
- Coaches are normally built to [...] high, while 'highbridge' buses are normally about [...] taller. Articulated double-deckers are also allowed at a maximum length of [...].
© dict.cc Esperanto-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!