|ADJ || careful | more careful | most careful |
|SYNO ||careful | deliberate | heedful | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Other exclamatory words or phrases are "hâré" "Be careful!
- All these factors require careful control and monitoring.
- Although Bertrand only wrote one Italian madrigal—actually a villanella—he was clearly influenced in his chanson-writing by the Italian concern for text-painting and careful underlining of words and phrases with appropriate and symbolic melodic and harmonic material.
- This was followed by a more careful re-examination of specimens and he established himself as a careful taxonomist.
- He is intolerant of bureaucracy and an advocate of careful methods of excavation and research.
- Risk compensation is a theory which suggests that people typically adjust their behavior in response to perceived levels of risk, becoming more careful where they sense greater risk and less careful if they feel more protected.
- He was described as meditative, careful, intelligent and self-assured.
- Godly governance is not religiosity but the careful devotion to expressions of the following truths in public life: profound respect for human dignity, man's stewardship of all creation, the deliberate dismantling of structural evil, the careful and purposive establishment of human institutions that will promote justice and the raising of the nation in righteousness.
- As glass undines require careful cleaning and sterilization after each use, single-use plastic equivalents were preferred as they are cheaper and require no careful handling.
- She was given a careful education, and described as beautiful, witty, brave and with the ability to be careful and make hard decisions in difficult circumstances.
- Individual differences are also strongly preserved, meaning that a careful, neat, and scrupulous 30-year-old is likely to become a careful, neat, and scrupulous 80-year-old.
- The house was given a careful renovation in 2010.
- In the pursuit of knowledge, policy scientists need to be careful in deciphering relevance of particular knowledge given the impact of various knowledge sources that are trying to influence policy decisions.
- Although some stages will test the player's platforming abilities by requiring careful jumps, most will instead require careful planning of each move via moving or destroying blocks, and not only its immediate consequences but the long-term effects as well.
- These forms are optimized for computer scanning, with careful registration in the printing, and careful design so that ambiguity is reduced to the minimum possible.
- In "LeChuck's Revenge", the Governor of Phatt Island, Governor Phatt, says in his sleep "Be careful with those snacks, Eugene" in reference to the Pink Floyd song "Careful With That Axe, Eugene".
- Emaer also played careful attention to the music.
- Some are careful with their wording and state that they are not asserting historical facts; others are less careful and propagate fiction in the guise of hypothesis.
© dict.cc Esperanto-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!