To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- McLean attended night school at Iona College and received a bachelor's degree in business administration in 1968.
- The School of Business offers Masters of Business Administration degree and some undergraduate classes at the School of Business, Natchez campus.
- Initially a business administration major, he switched to law in his first year and became editor of the school's law review.
- An AMC Gremlin with a Levi interior was owned by the George H. W. Bush family and driven by George W. Bush in 1973 while getting his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- In most cases construction engineering graduates look to either civil engineering, engineering management or business administration as a possible graduate degree.
- Paul, which is considered by the Small Business Administration the premier source for publicly accessible practical business information in the United States, and many SBA programs rely on the Hill Library's HillSearch service to provide business information resources to small businesses nationwide.
- With the civil rights movement at full blast, Lyndon Johnson coupled black entrepreneurship with his war on poverty, setting up special programs in the Small Business Administration, the Office of Economic Opportunity, and other agencies.
- Some business schools offer programs in which students can earn both a bachelor's degree in business administration and an MBA in five years.
- Templates and guides, such as the ones offered in the United States by the Small Business Administration can be used to facilitate producing a business plan.
- In the field of economics, the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration ranked No.
- Clark graduated from Evangel College and earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Arkansas.
- The Shannon School of Business offers one Master of Business Administration with a focus on Community Economic Development (MBA CED) along with 9 Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree options.
- In addition, UIU also offers a full on-line Master of Business Administration program with global access for students, as well as study abroad opportunities.
- Later, through the military, Franks was able to enroll at the University of Texas at Arlington, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in 1971.
- It has been named among the top fifteen percentile of American regional universities by The Princeton Review for undergraduate education, and has been internationally recognized for its degrees in Master of Business Administration and urban planning.
- He studied economics and business administration at King Abdulaziz University.
- The Mount also offers diplomas in Business Administration and Tourism & Hospitality Management, and certificates in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Proficiency in French and Non-profit Leadership.
- Kansas State University has 65 academic departments in nine colleges: Agriculture; Architecture, Planning and Design; Arts and Sciences; Business Administration; Education; Engineering; Health and Human Sciences; Technology and Aviation; and Veterinary Medicine.
© dict.cc Finnish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!