|ADJ || zoological | more zoological | most zoological |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- (23 November 1864 – 2 July 1945) was a Scottish zoologist who was Secretary of the Zoological Society of London from 1903 to 1935.
- Edinburgh Zoo is a zoological park in Corstorphine, Edinburgh, Scotland which opened on 22 July 1913.
- American College of Zoological Medicine was established in 1983 as an international specialty organization of veterinarians with special expertise in zoological medicine.
- In zoological nomenclature, an available name is a scientific name for a taxon of animals that has been published conforming to all the mandatory provisions of the International Code of Zoological Nomenclature for the establishment of a zoological name.
- Natural Balance was a member of Association of Zoos and Aquariums and has created zoological products that are formulated specifically for carnivores in zoos and wild animal parks and not sold to the general public.
- "The Zoological Record" ("ZR") is an electronic index of zoological literature that also serves as the unofficial register of scientific names in zoology.
- Hallstrom was a member of zoological societies in Sydney (Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales), London (Zoological Society of London) and New York (New York Zoological Society) and was also a member of the Explorers Club and the Royal Australian Historical Society.
- Stiles was secretary of the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature, a group involved in setting standards for zoological classifications.
- The Dublin University Zoological Association was founded in 1853 to promote zoological studies in Ireland. Dublin University is now Trinity College Dublin.
- Most of his collection of zoological and botanical specimens is now in the Lwów Zoological museum.
- Ali also worked for introduction of zoological science in the universities of the then East Pakistan.
- The country has six botanical gardens and four Zoological gardens.
- This is the largest zoological garden of the state and one of the oldest zoological parks of Madhya Pradesh spread over an area of 210335 sq m.
- During 1935 and 1936, Chaplin went on a zoological expedition to New Guinea. He was Secretary of the Zoological Society of London between 1952 and 1955, and a member of its Council.
- Between 2003 and 2005 approximately 400 zoological publications from the 1550s to 1770 were digitized while 10,000 linked zoological names were incorporated into the database.
- Hantzsch's Baffin Island zoological collections are located at the Royal Zoological Museum of Berlin.
© dict.cc Finnish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!