To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In 2000 the toilet block in the Palm Grove was adapted and extended to become the Garden Shop, renamed the Palm Grove Centre.
- These changes also resulted in the demolition of the former ladies waiting room and toilet block on the island platform.
- Some structural work was also carried out in the hall and modern intrusive features such as the toilet block and the boiler room were removed, the former being relocated into the new visitor centre.
- In December 2020, the park suffered a fire within the Thomas Land area of the park. The blaze started in a toilet block and was deemed accidental by investigators.
- A new toilet block, disabled toilet and a new turnstile block have also been added.
- The trail starts on the other side of the bridge next to the toilet block at Diamond Creek Reserve.
- The town is also famous for its Hundertwasser toilet block, designed by Austrian artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser, who was a resident of the town from 1975 until his death in 2000.
- The Forest Park Centre has camping facilities, with campsites with a shower block and toilet block which can also be used by other visitors.
- In 2000 the toilet block in the Palm Grove was adapted and extended to become the Gardens Shop, renamed the Palm Grove Centre.
- In October 1983 Carroll was interviewed by the police in relation to the murder of Deidre, a baby whose body had been found on the roof of a toilet block in Ipswich, Queensland, in April 1973.
- The park includes mature border plantings of Moreton Bay Figs ("Flindersia Australis") and Plane trees, an Art Nouveau toilet block including fences, signs and lights, and sandstone walls.
- A toilet block was installed in 2013.
- As of 2006 this former site, now known as Monterey Community Park had a skate park and playground added with a toilet block and walking/cycle track also now in place.
- The scene at McNab, Southland where Gerry is caught by the police shows a decrepit old toilet block at the side of the road. It was actually a temporary structure built specifically for the film.
- The current clubhouse was built in 1980, along with new turnstiles and a toilet block, although the dressing room area of the pavilion was extended in the mid-2000s.
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!