|NOUN || an encapsulation | encapsulations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Another encapsulation method is Multiprotocol Encapsulation (MPE) which was developed and standardized by the DVB project.
- Atomic layer deposition (ALD) dielectric layer and/or hydrophobic polymer is used as encapsulation layers in order to prevent device degradation and failure.
- In 1933, Scherer invented the rotary die encapsulation process, revolutionizing the soft-gelatin encapsulation field.
- Coupling refers to the degree of direct knowledge that one component has of another. Loose coupling in computing is interpreted as encapsulation vs. non-encapsulation.
- The CellML specification defines two types of relationship, encapsulation and containment, however more can be defined by the user.
- Encapsulation is another challenge for flexible OLED devices.
- The liposome encapsulation of vincristine enhances the efficacy of the vincristine drug while simultaneously decreasing the neurotoxicity associated with it.
- Due to incompatibilities with modern M48T02s, it is common to modify failed NVRAMs by cutting into the encapsulation and patching in a new battery.
- Likewise, thin film encapsulation can trap fabrication byproducts in the cavities.
- Wafer bonds are commonly characterized by three important encapsulation parameters: bond strength, hermeticity of encapsulation and bonding induced stress.
- This procedure is mostly used for hermetic encapsulation of micro-mechanical silicon elements.
- Encapsulation is the application of a liquid layer to very small particles.
- Also mounting of naked dies (the actual silicon chip without encapsulation) and wire bonding is a standard process, this provides the basis for miniaturization of the circuits as all the extra encapsulation is not necessary.
- Methods also provide the interface that other classes use to access and modify the properties of an object; this is known as "encapsulation".
- Virtual circuit multiplexing or VC-MUX is one of the two (the other being LLC encapsulation) mechanisms for identifying the protocol carried in ATM Adaptation Layer 5 (AAL5) frames specified by [...] , Multiprotocol Encapsulation over ATM.
- One main physiological issue that current long-term implanted electrodes suffer from are fibrous glial encapsulations after implantation.
© dict.cc French-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!