To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Thoroughly disillusioned, Zen continues to the train station and, when asked for directions, replies, “I'm sorry, I’m a stranger here myself”.
- They had many hits in Canada, including the top 10 entries "Half Past Midnight" (1967) (as The Staccatos), "Absolutely Right" (1971) and "I'm a Stranger Here" (1972).
- The album includes the singles "Ridin' the Rodeo", "You Have the Right to Remain Silent", "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" and "Remember the Ride".
- In Ogden Nash's collection of poems "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" (1938) there is a short poem "England Expects".
- Nash's 1938 collection "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" reprinted the humorous verse.
- and "Sorry, I'm a Stranger Here Myself".
- Sorry, I'm a Stranger Here Myself is a British sitcom that aired for two seasons from 15 June 1981 to 18 May 1982.
- Christopher Fulford (born 1955) is a British actor who is best known for his supporting roles in many British TV shows, one of the earliest being punk Alex in the short lived sitcom "Sorry, I'm A Stranger Here Myself" (1981–82).
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!