To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Then Sulpicius says: "That is what we want to better know! The rhetoric rules that you mentioned, even if they are not so now for us. But this later; now we want your opinion about exercises".
- In the mid-18th century, a querulous lady had complained to Richardson: "What, in your opinion, is the meaning of the word "sentimental", so much in vogue among the polite...Everything clever and agreeable is comprehended in that word...such a one is a "sentimental" man; we were a "sentimental" party".
- This rule is both as complicated as it is critical to the gameplay, and those attempting to play may not quite understand it at first but it will become obvious soon after playing a couple of rounds (think "I Know It When I See It" from Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart's opinion in the landmark 1964 case involving what should or should not be considered obscene—you'll just know it).
- Casey Walsh from "GWW" wrote: "Justice League" #50 is the perfect end to what in my opinion was the best comic book series of the New 52.
- Richie Unterberger of AllMusic offers a less favourable opinion of "Is This What You Want?
- Every opinion expressed by every person in this room is a product of ideology.
- When asked what best described their opinion of the Shakespeare authorship question, 61% answered that it was a "A theory without convincing evidence" and 32% called the issue "A waste of time and classroom distraction".
- s Leif Johnson gave the Facebook version of the game a lower grade of 3/5 and seconded that opinion, stating that "Airport City isn't a bad game at heart; it merely demands a little too much for what amounts to an overly familiar model with a niche gimmick".
- Mick Mercer of "Melody Maker" expressed similar opinion on single.
- He had several opinion columns in different media, among which "Transposiciones" (for "El Espectador") stands out.
- ("in my opinion"/"according to my knowledge").
- Falle expressed her opinion that women enter the sex industry because of "unresolved personal issues," such as abuse or trauma, and that the "vast majority" of women in the sex industry are not participants by choice.
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!