To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The monks forced Miaoshan to work all day and all night while others slept in order to finish her work.
- and an all-day Hoppa ticket costs £1.50. A year-long trial period where free travel was permitted aboard the buses of the Gibraltar Bus Company ended in May 2012 and only qualifying residents, commuters and military personnel now qualify for free travel in the territory.
- This short book consists of a single chapter and relates Enos' conversion after praying all day and all night, and his subsequent dialogue with the Lord.
- Thus, I want to teach you what is it that they die from" and put them to work building the city walls all day till nightfall before releasing them.
- This contrasts with sunlight, with which forward rotation can be maintained all day.
- Sociological work has explored the social alienation and boredom that many workers feel because of the repetition of doing the same specialized task all day long.
- Some make noise all day, especially during dawn and dusk.
- A British or Irish cafe will typically offer a "full cooked breakfast" all day.
- 8 days stay at or below freezing all day, and 78 nights reach the freezing mark.
- While this dog was bred to run and work all day long and cannot be satisfied by a completely sedentary lifestyle, they adapt very well to the average home.
- The all-day Yom Kippur service, was an event in which the congregation both observed the movements of the "kohen gadol" ("high priest") as he presided over the day's traditions and processions, and administered prayers for success.
- This occurs all day during 17–18 March. A statue of the Virgin Mary and its large pedestal are then covered with all the flowers.
- Kirschner produced New York rapper Kalae All Day's debut album, released March 17, 2010.
- The prince arrives and sings of how, if he were Prince of Putivl, he would drink and feast all day while dispensing judgment and have the prettiest maidens with him all night ("Galitsky's Song").
- At breakfast and all day long Turkish people drink black tea ("çay").
- A cable laid in 1858 worked poorly for a few days (sometimes taking all day to send a message despite the use of the highly sensitive mirror galvanometer developed by William Thomson (the future Lord Kelvin) before being destroyed by applying too high a voltage.
- Even Kosher for Passover matzah cannot be eaten all day Erev Pesach.
- Since the 1950s, nearly all children have been using the service, whereas early-years education is less developed in western Germany.
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!