To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Louis Aragon, for example, exhibited the sequence from a to z and titled it "Suicide" (1926), while Kurt Schwitters' "ZA (elementary)" has the alphabet in reverse, and the Catalan writer Josep Maria Junoy (1885-1955) placed just the letters Z and A at the top and bottom of the page under the title "Ars Poetica".
- Figure B displays the calculated shortest path ABCZ from A to Z (in bold lines).
- Illustrated biographical dictionary of imaginary famous figures of all countries and times from A to Z ”, written by him together with his neighbors in the “academic” prison chamber, historian L.
- The tetrads are labelled from "A" to "Z" (omitting "O") according to the "DINTY" system as shown in the grid below, which takes its name from the letters of the second line.
- The author or editor of more than 100 instructional titles, Salser authored two books on educational policy, "A Tyrant in Cap and Gown", and "Public Education from A to Z".
- Sloane's Broadway theater career ended in 1960 with "From A to Z", a revue for which he wrote several songs.
- "The Chosen Family" is featured in the ensemble comic book "Dyke Strippers: Lesbian Cartoonists from A to Z" alongside the likes of Diane DiMassa and Alison Bechdel.
- Each game is a series of 26 turns, keyed to the letters of the alphabet from A to Z.
- It is an acronym derived from selected letters of the complete name of the first company using it: "A"BB "D"aimler-Benz "Trans"portation, with a "z" in place of an "s" at the end for the name to imply a complete product platform from A to Z.
- Chase later claimed that the station proved such a headache to him that he asked for the call letters WSAZ to signify that it was the "Worst Station from A to Z."
- Alphanumeric terms made up of letters of the French alphabet from A to Z, digits from 0 to 9, and hyphens are allowed in domain names.
- Today, it is the last watch factory in Russia producing its own movements from A to Z, though the production is much smaller than it used to be.
- (2) ⇒ (3) because the integral over any piecewise smooth path γ from "a" to "z" can be used to define a primitive.
- For the second letter, each 500 km square is subdivided into 25 squares of size 100 km by 100 km, each with a letter code from A to Z (again omitting I) starting with A in the north-west corner to Z in the south-east corner.
- In the alphabet game, each player has to find the letters of the alphabet among signs and other pieces of text in the environment around them, working through the alphabet in order from A to Z.
- The band were the subject of a Burst Radio celebration, 'The Wurzels: From A to Z', in November 2021.
- "From A to Z, in the Chocolate Alphabet" appeared in the October 1976 issue of "The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction", where its genesis is explained in some detail in the afterword.
- There are 26 different routes over three different distances, lettered from A to Z, using a total of 19 different manned tors: 12 Bronze (Junior) routes of [...] for those aged 14 to 15 years; 10 Silver ( Intermediate) routes of [...] for those aged 16 to 17 years; and 4 Gold ( Senior or Arduous) routes of [...] for those aged 18 to 19 years, or 17-year-olds who completed a Silver or Bronze route previously.
© dict.cc English-Greek dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!