|NOUN || Kathmandu | - |
|SYNO ||capital of Nepal | Kathmandu | Katmandu|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- On Nepali new Year (Bishak 1) people around kathmandu Valley hike up to the Hill.
- Anjana Bisankhe (Nepali: अंजना बीसङ्खे) is a Nepalese Politician and serving as the Member Of House Of Representatives (Nepal) elected from kathmandu 10 , Province bagamati .
- The bus was flagged off by Road Transport and Highway Minister Nitin Gadkari in New Delhi at a time when Indian Prime minister Narendra Modi was in kathmandu to attend 18th SAARC summit from 26–27 November.
- A man helps her go to kathmandu for education and they send her dad to prison.
- Bajeko Sekuwa opened its first outlet at Sinamangal, kathmandu followed by other at different locations in the capital.
- Tulke is humiliated and exiled out of the village where he runs away to kathmandu , the capital city.
- After she returns from college in kathmandu, her master "Sahuji" blackmails to bring her daughter(Rekha) into prostitution.she kills Sahuji by poisoning his food and gets sentenced to prison for 15 years.
- Khan won a gold medal at the 13th South Asian Games held in kathmandu, Nepal, in the sanshou 75 kg category.
- Asan is also one of the popular tourist spots for kathmandu walking tour in the city because of its architectural sights and charming ambiance.
- Source of Central Bureau of Statistics kathmandu , government of Nepal .
- At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 4500 living in 805 individual households among which most of the population is inhabited by newars, the dominant population group of kathmandu valley.
- Chunikhel it has 15 VDC in total. It is located in 27°45'31.1"N 85°22'17.0"E just few kilometre away from heart of kathmandu. Chunikhel is gate for entering Shivapuri National park.
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!