|NOUN || Kazakh | Kazakhs |
|SYNO ||Kazak | Kazakh | Kazakhstan | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In China, there is one Kazakh autonomous prefecture—the Ili Kazakh Autonomous Prefecture in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region—and three Kazakh autonomous counties—Aksai Kazakh Autonomous County in Gansu, Barkol Kazakh Autonomous County, and Mori Kazakh Autonomous County in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
- were elected judges and administrators during the Kazakh Khanate era.
- The center of the predominantly Kazakh region of Mongolia, Kazakh is the primary language spoken in Ölgii.
- In 1841, at an all-Kazakh Kurultai, Kenesary was elected as Khan (supreme leader) by all Kazakh representatives. The ceremony of coronation followed all Kazakh traditions.
- Aitkhozhina also wrote "Biology of cultivated wheat cells exhibited aboard the Mir space station: division, morphogenesis and differentiation" in 2001, "Polymorphism of the promoter region of the angiotensinogen gene and the gene for angiotensin I-converting enzyme in arterial hypertension and cardiovascular disease of the Kazakh ethnic group" in 2003 and "Polymorphism of noncoding region of mitochondrial genome from three populations of kazakh groups inhabited territory of Kazakhstan" in 2004.
- Was a critic of socialism and when Shakarim found out that the traditional lifestyle of the kazakh nation would change, he asked «For the sake of what, in the name of what and for what purpose to destroy, and what in return?
- Gulfairus Mansurovna Ismailova (Kazakh: Гүлфайрус Мәнсүрқызы Ысмайылова) (December 15, 1929 - May 12, 2013) - kazakh artist, actress, People's Artist of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Honored Art Worker of the Kazakh SSR.
- The Respublika is a Kazakh citizens' organisation that was founded on 19 June 2019 in the aftermath of the 2019 Kazakh presidential elections and is led by Kazakh blogger Bella Orynbetova.
- He also has a loss to vacant WBA NABA USA title challenger kazakh Mussa Tursyngaliyev in March, 2018 in Florida.
- In 1882, the Kazakh Khanate was disestablished when Russia invaded the Kazakh Steppe. Kazakh lands were divided in provinces and all of them used the flag of Russian Empire.
- Since the beginning of Kazakh sovereignty in the early 1990s, Kazakh repatriates from abroad began to be co-ethnically reintegrated into Kazakh society.
- Malovodnoye is an ethnically Kazakh village in Almaty Region of south-eastern Kazakhstan.
- Beskol, which means Five Lakes in Kazakh, has a roughly 50% Russian, 50% Kazakh mix.
- ... on December 27, 1903 – January 28, 1958), was a noted Turkologist, and one of the pioneers of Kazakh linguistics.
- Major General Uali Bisakanovich Elamanov ([...] , "Uäli Bisaqanūly Elamanov") is a Kazakh general. He was the first commander the Kazakh Air Assault Forces of the Kazakh Ground Forces.
- Abilbek Nurmagambetov (Kazakh: Әбілбек Нұрмағамбетов, Russian: Абильбек Нурмагамбе́тов; 29 December 1927 – 19 September 1998) was a Soviet and Kazakh linguist-etymologist.
- Aktogay Canyon is located in the Zhalanash valley on the territory of Enbekshikazakh district of Almaty region.
- Milana Yelamanovna Tazhenova ([...]; [...]; born 6 March 1999) is a Russian kazakh handball player who plays for Rostov-Don.
- Zhambyl Zhabaev ([...]; 28 February 1846 — 22 June 1945) was a Soviet and Kazakh traditional folksinger (Kazakh: "akyn").
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!