To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Ke was born in the Zhejiang province. His style name was 'Jingzhong' (敬仲) and his pseudonyms were 'Dan qiusheng' (丹丘生) and 'Wuyun geli' (五云阁吏).
- The tax rate increases very progressively rapidly at 13 ke/year (from 25% to 48%) and at 29 ke/year to 55% and eventually reaches 67% at 83 ke/year, while little decreases at 127 ke/year to 65%.
- Ke'let (singular ke’le) are a type of evil spirit or ogre in Chukchi mythology, also sometimes known as Re'kkenit.
- Despite this, both Ke Lian and Ke Li are able to adapt better to society, unlike Fatty Zhen and Ke Ke, whose attitude puts people off.
- , is onomatopoeic and comes from one of the species' calls: "ti-e-ke-ke-ke-ke".
- Both sexes produce series of clicking notes, given as harsh "ke-ke-ke" when they are disturbed, during flying or within flock.
- In August 2003 there was a national seminar on "Mir Anis Ke Marsia Mein Jang ke Anasir" organized by Urdu Department, Hyderabad Central University.
- It is a remake of the Bengali serial Ke Apon Ke Por.
- He has worked in many blockbuster film such as Saat Saheliyan, Nirahua Hindustani, Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi, Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna, Mai Sehra Bandh Ke Aaunga, Border and Nirahua Hindustani 3.
- At various tourist places even outside Mathura also, Mathura ke pede is the famous sweet all along with other Indian sweets like maner ke laddu and Agra ka petha.
- Newer KE penetrators like the US M829A3 were "driven by the need to counter KE-effective explosive reactive armor (ERA)".
- Marti Ke (Magati Ke, Matige, Magadige, Mati Ke, also Magati-ge, Magati Gair) lies in the same language category.
- Vegetarian kebabs include Dalcha Kebab, Kathal ke Kebab, Arbi ke Kebab, Rajma Galoti Kebab (kidney bean kebab cooked with aromatic herbs), Zamikand ke Kebab (Lucknowi yam kebabs), etc.
- „Ke Dio adkorde un lang viv ad el sultan Mamud; so lang ke il governe enos, nos manku nonk (nequende) ruined dorf.
- Ooni Akinmoyero gave the Oyos an expanse of land to stay within Ile Ife, the place given to the Modakekes was home to a species of bird called "Ako" (Stork), Hence the origin of the appellation Akoraye (the stork found a space).
- Close to his parishioners and being good at language, he spoke impeccable Vietnamese.
- The future and conditional forms ké and té ké are not used in Saint Lucia but can be heard on other islands where Creole is spoken.
© dict.cc Hungarian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!