|NOUN || a task | tasks |
|VERB || to task | tasked | tasked|
tasking | tasks
|SYNO ||chore | job | labor | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Other common impulsivity tasks include the Continuous performance task (CPT), 5-choice serial reaction time task (5-CSRTT), Stroop task, and Matching Familiar Figures Task.
- • Task-Force Officers - Harbor Police Officers may also be assigned to regional special task forces such as the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, Narcotics Task Forces and Maritime Task Forces.
- Students can use technologies in the classroom to multi-task in two specific ways when given the choice: For on-task purposes that supplement learning and ease the learning task, or for off-task purposes such as entertainment or social interaction.
- He went on to launch in the early 1990s and chair several innovative and progressive task forces: Social Development Strategy, Youth Task Force, and Gun Control Task Force.
- Det One was dubbed as "Task Unit Raider" and deployed alongside US Navy SEAL task units contained within Naval Special Warfare Task Group - Arabian Peninsula, which was part of CJSOTF-AP (Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-Arabian Peninsula).
- The Army has task forces such as the Island Defence Task Force (IDTF), Joint Task Force (JTF), Special Operations Task Force (SOTF) and the Army Deployment Force (ADF).
- Before the task, the Real Heroes were allowed to choose their Gang. The two winners of the first task competed in this task.
- Hick performed a second experiment using the same task, while keeping the number of alternatives at 10.
- Reward tied to task performance typically involves participants being asked to complete a task in order to obtain a reward (and sometimes to avoid losing a reward).
- In order to teach a task utilizing a backward chaining procedure, begin by breaking down the entire task into individual steps known as a task analysis.
- Slots: are memory buffers used within building blocks for port to task and task to task internal communications.
- The ISSC manages three task forces: the Growing Areas task force, the Processing and Distribution task force, and Administration task force.
- The Task Force was temporarily redesignated Task Group 17.3 (of the U.S. aircraft carrier task force Task Force 17) during the battle.
- The Sixth Fleet is operationally organized into task forces.
- In July 2003, Task Force 5 (formerly Task Force 11) in Afghanistan and Task Force 20 were amalgamated to form Task Force 21, which was later renamed as Task Force 121—the command was set up in such a way that TF 121's Delta Force and other elements of JSOC could be switched between Afghanistan and Iraq as required.
- The task force headquarters is attacked, severely wounding Colonel Reynolds and cutting off the XO, Major Jordan, from communicating with the Task Force; Bannon finds himself in command of the Task Force and leads three companies to defeat the Soviet counterattack and rescue the Task Force staff.
- Because [...] , tasks 2 and 3 can be considered a harmonic task subset. Task 1 forms its own harmonic task subset. Therefore, the number of harmonic task subsets, [...] , is [...].
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!