To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The task list is underpinned by the information development approach and tightly integrated with SAFE architecture.
- It has common functions such as task list and a reminder alarm.
- For instance a PDA application might need to dynamically load and unload modules for managing task list, calendar, email, contacts, and files.
- Users can access their calendar and task list items using a variety of clients.
- It combines e-mail, address book, calendar, task list and note-taking features.
- Action items are usually documented in the meeting minutes and are recorded in the task list of the group.
- The task list does not change order while it is open, but the order of tasks can change between invocations of the task list.
- The Universal Joint Task List, more commonly known as UJTL, is a comprehensive list of possible military tasks at the strategic, operationals and (joint) tactical level of war.
- However, the quality of the algorithm can be greatly improved by replacing the master with a task list that can be used by different processors.
- The DACUM process developed in the late 1960s has been viewed as the fastest method used, but it can still can take two or three days to obtain a validated task list.
- The Old Guard's ceremonial task list includes full honor arrivals for visiting dignitaries, wreath ceremonies at the Tomb of the Unknowns, and full honor reviews in support of senior army leaders and retiring soldiers.
- A task list (also called a to-do list or "things-to-do") is a list of tasks to be completed, such as chores or steps toward completing a project.
- A personal information manager (PIM) integrates an address book, calendar, task list, and sometimes other features.
- Any such information should be easy to search, focused on the user's task, list concrete steps to be carried out, and not be too large.
- Wearable Augmented task-List Interchange Device (W.A.L.I.D) system was designed by computing researchers of the wearable computing group at the University of Oregon as a simulator to test wearable communities projects.
© dict.cc Icelandic-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!