|NOUN || a green salad | green salads |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A Michigan salad is a type of green salad popular at restaurants in the Detroit area and other parts of Michigan.
- Adana kebab is usually served with an onion salad, green salad or a well-chopped tomato salad. Rakı or şalgam (turnip juice) usually accompany it.
- When you sit down, you are asked how you like your steak cooked and immediately brought a simple green salad with walnuts.
- It is usually made by broiling the Chèvre cheese on French bread, and is often served with a green salad, and accompanied by vinaigrette, olive oil or balsamic vinegar.
- Pronounced as "m'jaddara", the dish is served multiple times a month for family, cooked with olive oil and onion strips, and served alongside local plain sheep's-milk yogurt (laban n'aj) made in Nablus, with green salad.
- This mixture is stirred until it sticks together in a sort of thick pastry, which is sometimes decorated with fresh parsley and may be served with a simple green salad.
- Various side salads (usually a pasta (typically fusilli or spiralini) salad, a potato salad and a green salad), and baguette or Flutes are served with Schwenker.
- Vegetables are not normally served with steak in this manner, but a green salad may follow or (more commonly) be served at the same time.
- Typically, it is served with mashed or fried potatoes with green salad garnish.
- The restaurant served one prix fixe dinner a night, and every day there was a different menu: a choice of three starters, a soup, an entree, a green salad with cheese and a choice of three desserts.
- Traditionally, "Fleischschnacka"s are served with a small quantity of broth and a green salad.
- sour kidneys) and "Saure Leber" (sour liver), both prepared by cutting the offal in slices, pan-frying, and serving with a sauce, alongside spätzle or home fries, and a green salad.
- Common side dishes are boiled potatoes, leeks, black pudding, pickled cucumber, and beetroot or a green salad.
- Mohtesham's daily diet includes 30 egg whites, 1 kg chicken breasts, 12 oranges, 200gm green salad, 1 cup of sweet corn, 150 gm oatmeal and 2 to 4 chapatis.
- Today it is often eaten with a green salad. Its main ingredients are potato slices and crème fraîche, which are used to fill a puff pastry crust.
- A wedge salad [...] is a green salad made from a head of lettuce (often iceberg), halved or quartered, with other ingredients on top.
© dict.cc Norwegian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!