|SYNO ||atomic number 20 | CA | Ca | ...|
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In the Longhenian school grew Domenico Rossi (San Stae's façade, Ca' Corner della Regina) and Giorgio Massari, who later completed Ca' Rezzonico.
- His position is Number 8 and he currently plays for CA Brive in the Rugby Pro D2.
- Nicolas Jeanjean (born 13 March 1981 in Montpellier, France) was a French rugby union footballer, who played for CA Brive in the Top 14.
- The same year she was back in a studio with an original album : "Ca me plaît pourvu que ça vous plaise..."
- "Tout ça... pour ça!" (All That... for This?!) is a 1993 French film directed by Claude Lelouch.
- 111.115.1 – Madame Maggy: Bonjour, ça va?
- When referring to weather terms, the pronoun "ça" is used in place of the French "il". For example, "Il pleut" ("It is raining.") would be "Ça pleut" in Berrichon.
- In 1792 she was renamed "Ça Ira", in reference to the revolutionary anthem "Ah! ça ira".
- In 1990, she made her second album, "Rien que pour ça" ("Only for that"). The songs were produced by her father and Elsa wrote the music for the single of the same name. "Rien que pour ça" was a top 20 hit. Two other excerpts were released: "Pleure doucement" ("Cry softly") and "Qu'est-ce que ça peut lui faire" ("How does she matter"). The two last singles were less successful. She made her first tour, at the Olympia.
- Since October 2012, she presents on the same channel "Un coach pour changer ma vie", a controversial program about therapeutic efficacy.
- Philémon Cimon is the stage name of Philémon Bergeron-Langlois, a Canadian singer-songwriter from Quebec.
- His second album, "Tout ça pour ça", was released in 2019, and was longlisted for the 2019 Polaris Music Prize. The album earned Loud his second nomination for Francophone Album of the Year at the Juno Awards of 2020.
- "Un ami ça n'a pas de prix" is a song by French singer Johnny Hallyday. It was released on an EP titled "Johnny lui dit adieu / Un ami ça n'a pas de prix" in 1965.
- With the re-issues of the early 1990s, newly remastered versions along with one unreleased gem (Ça n'peut plus durer comme ça) see the light of day.
- In the 4th season in 2011, Caroline Gendron (from "Une grenade avec ça? ...
- From the novel "15 ans ça suffit" by Amadou Ousmane.
- The music video for "Ça fait mal et ça fait rien", the second single, was censored on television because of its violent content.
- Around the German-French border areas, inherently many words cross the language border, for example, in Lorraine: Instead of "ça éclabousse", "ça spritz" is used for "this sputters" – "spritzen" is "sputtering" in German. "Spritz" as a term for extruded biscuits ("Spritzgebäck" in German) is known everywhere in France.
- Kefnas is located ca. [...] east of the Yazidi village Koçan and ca. [...] northeast of the Yazidi village Denwan.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!