|NOUN || a cab | cabs |
|VERB || to cab | cabbed | cabbed|
cabbing | cabs
|SYNO ||cab | cabriolet | hack | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Most registry entries can be changed by using special .cab files.
- The "cab" of taxi-cab or "hansom cab" is a shortening of "cabriolet".
- Variants are available with three different cab configurations: Standard, Extended Cab, and Crew Cab.
- What appeared to be scaled down FH cabs were initially available in three basic sizes, "short day cab", "sleeper cab", and "globetrotter cab".
- The design may also be called a "Canadian comfort cab", a "North American safety cab","wide-nose", or a "wide cab" (although the term "wide cab" is somewhat of a misnomer because it is the nose, not the cab, that is widened).
- The Ranger was available with combination of various cabins, standard or wide, standard roof or high roof, short cab or full cab. The FD is also available as Double Cab.
- H, L, K = regular cab. M = high cab. P, Q, R = wide cab.
- Unlike the previous VU–VZ generation, no double-cab, cab-chassis or AWD variants are offered.
- There were three major cab companies based in and operated in and around Findlay and Handcock County.
- In South Korea, it is available in either a single-cab, extended-cab or double-cab models.
- The domestic market model is marketed as the Hilux Revo, which consists of single, extra cab (Smart Cab) and double cabin (Double Cab) body styles, with both Smart Cab and Double Cab model receiving an optional high-riding Prerunner model.
- In 1953, Freightliner introduced a cab with an overhead-mounted sleeper (further shortening the cab).
- Apex was initially involved in the "Diamond Cab" project, which also included Gray Motor Corp., and Guy Disc Valve Motor Co.
- The ALTV is marketed under several variants, such as station wagon, single cab, double cab or torpedo.
- Since the driving cab's noise level had to be below 85 decibels, cab 2 was selected as the Class 18E driving cab primarily based on its lower noise level compared to cab 1 which was closer and more exposed to the compressor's noise and vibration.
- A Low Cab Forward (LCF) truck is a type of cab over or cab forward truck with a low cab height and greater ease of entry.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!