|NOUN || a cabaret | cabarets |
|SYNO ||cabaret | club | floor show | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- But the real turning point came when Nelson discovered the "Überbrettl", Berlin’s first cabaret founded by Ernst von Wolzogen.
- Hanover's leading cabaret stage is the "GOP Variety theatre" which is located in the "Georgs Palace".
- He was also the winner of the 2004 Premiere "Cabaret Showcase" in Sydney which resulted in the performance of his second cabaret show, "Other People's Stories", followed by a tour with celebrated Australian actor Amanda Muggleton in the cabaret "Naughty".
- Dortmund leading cabaret-stage is the Cabaret Queue, which is located next to Lake phoenix.
- This year introduced the Cabaret Tent (billed as the "Cabaret Club") which ran a programme of cabaret, circus, and comedy (in association with The Stand Comedy Club).
- He performed with Jacqueline Dark in the cabaret "Strange Bedfellows" at the 2017 Adelaide Cabaret Festival.
- He wrote cabaret shows played at the cabaret de la Rose Rouge, the Théâtre La Bruyère, at the Fontaine des 4 saisons, a cabaret directed by Pierre Prévert and wrote screenplays and dialogues for the cinema, adaptations or original texts.
- The Cabaret Cornichon (English: "Gherkin cabaret") was a Swiss cabaret company.
- Waldemar Sierański (born 5 April 1958 in Warszawa) - is Polish cabaret artist and actor. He is member of cabaret "Koń Polski".
- From 1906 on, he starred as a singer in the first Viennese cabaret stages, the cabaret "Nachtlicht" and the Cabaret Fledermaus.
- The programming consists largely of reruns of satirical and cabaret programmes of VARA, BNN VPRO and NTR, but also entire cabaret programmes of comedians.
- In January 2011, Limits was one of ten cabaret artists, including David Hoyle and Eastend cabaret, who had their own "Time Out London" cover in a special edition celebrating the resurgence of cabaret.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!