To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- At the top of the precinct on a hill at the end of a cobble stone driveway flanked by two rows of trees ending in two sandstone gate posts are administration and residential buildings.
- Five years ago, when at school, Wrout broke his arm and leg when he fell three storeys from a building in course of construction to a cobble-stone pavement.
- The Stolpersteine in the district of Braunau am Inn are small, cobble stone-sized memorials to the former residents of the district who perished at the hands of the Nazis during the Third Reich.
- Most of the city streets are laid cobble stone that have been polished black from traffic.
- Bozdoğan itself is a small, quiet town of historic narrow cobble stone streets, and stone houses. Bozdoğan has a population 9,888.
- While the majority of Primero de Marzo's roads remain unpaved, flooding during the Paraguayan wet season does not adversely affect bus service to and from the Asuncion bus terminal as the main exit road is paved in crude cobble stone until its convergence with a paved highway at Isla Pucú.
- The road Nizhny Arkhangelsky is an old cobble-stone pathway leading from the main highway through the farm houses (dachas) onto the river.
- Kiiara can be seen wandering outdoors on cobble-stone city streets of Ibiza Town.
- The lake is primarily sand and organic matter, with a few areas of cobble stone and gravel.
- In the beginning the granodiorite was a highly esteemed building and cobble stone, but was milled later on mainly to gravel (for roadworks etc.).
- It had a granary below which was a cobble-stone farm yard for free-range hens.
- Tracks in the game include various attributes such as ice, dirt, asphalt, and cobble-stone.
- In 2009, a Stolperstein (small, cobble stone-sized memorial plaque) was installed at his old school, Landesschule Pforta, to commemorate Späth as a victim of the Nazi regime.
- Out of the village is a cobble stone pathway down a steep rocky slope that leads to nearby Vradeto.
- The hamlet of Purchase, New York, was used to film "a sizeable chunk" of the second season; one location is the Cobble Stone Restaurant.
- The hamlet "was used to film a sizeable chunk of the second season" of "The Sinner" in summer 2018; one featured location is the Cobble Stone Restaurant.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!