To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It is a very potent anti-venom against cobra venom, used by Pakistani old medicine.
- Ban Khok Sa-nga is famous as the "King Cobra Village".
- Python, cobra, king cobra, rat snake, marsh crocodile are among the reptiles found in the sanctuary.
- The water cobra genus "Boulengerina" was named for G.A.
- The cobra stitch (or snake) involves tying two strands around two other strands back and forth.
- Elapidae include the black-necked spitting cobra, the Egyptian cobra and the Mali cobra.
- The Samar cobra ("Naja samarensis") also called Peters' cobra, southern Philippine cobra or Visayan cobra, is a highly venomous species of spitting cobra native to the Visayas and Mindanao island groups of the Philippines.
- "Naja nigricollis" belongs to the cobra genus "Naja" under the family Elapidae.
- Goldie's tree cobra ("Pseudohaje goldii"), also (in error) known as Gold's tree cobra, is a species of venomous tree cobra ("Pseudohaje" means "false cobra") endemic to Central and Western Africa.
- "Naja annulata" (formerly "Boulengerina annulata"), commonly known as the banded water cobra or the ringed water cobra, is a species of water cobra native to western and central Africa.
- The maneuver has many names, but it is most commonly known as the "cobra" or the "cobra maneuver" in the respective language; for example: [...] (Kobra), [...].
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!