|NOUN || an elementary school | elementary schools |
|SYNO ||elementary school | grade school | grammar school | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A joke involving toilet humour may be funnier told on the playground at elementary school than on a college campus.
- The coastal town of Astoria, Oregon, is named after Astor, as well as an elementary school named in his honor.
- Bloom Elementary School, for adolescents that prepared them for high-school sports.
- Eastmoreland is home to two schools, Duniway Elementary School (constructed in 1926 and named for Abigail Scott Duniway) and Holy Family Catholic School.
- Louis, Missouri Elementary School. Bagley's devotion increased during his work at Montana State Normal School in Dillon, Montana.
- Parochial schools in Eugene include Marist Catholic High School, O'Hara Catholic Elementary School, Eugene Christian School, and St. Paul Parish School.
- Entering elementary school, children in this age group begin to thinks about the future and their "place in the world".
- Steve Edward Branch, Christopher Byers and Michael Moore were all second graders at Weaver Elementary School. Each had achieved the rank of "Wolf" in the local Cub Scout pack and were best friends.
- In 1975, Randy Neil estimated that over 500,000 students actively participated in American cheerleading from elementary school to the collegiate level.
- Cadillac also has an alternative high school, located in the building that formerly housed Cooley Elementary School.
- Concord schools in the Merrimack Valley School District include Merrimack Valley High School and Merrimack Valley Middle School, which are adjacent to each other and to Rolfe Park in Penacook village, and Penacook Elementary School, just south of the village.
- In Cleveland, where Browne started his comedy career, an elementary school is named after him, known as Artemus Ward Elementary on W.
- In 2018, she gave a graduation address to Carter Lynch, the sole graduate of Cuttyhunk Elementary School, on Cuttyhunk Island, Massachusetts.
- An elementary school in Houston, Texas, operated by the Houston Independent School District (HISD), is named after Milne. The school, A. A. Milne Elementary School in Brays Oaks, opened in 1991.
- Many types of book are private, often filled in by the owner, for a variety of personal records. Elementary school pupils often use workbooks, which are published with spaces or blanks to be filled by them for study or homework.
- Johnston Elementary School in Dallas, Texas, was renamed Cedar Crest Elementary.
- Starting in April 2016, various schools began the academic year with elementary school and junior high school integrated into one nine-year compulsory schooling program; MEXT plans for this approach to be adopted nationwide.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!