|ADJ || eligible | more eligible | most eligible |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- A payment issued quarterly to eligible customers receiving pension payments, to help cover the cost of telephone bills.
- 70.8% of students were eligible for free or reduced-price lunch. The school was eligible for Title I funding.
- Persons not eligible for Icelandic citizenship by declaration may still be eligible for naturalization.
- Stewart became eligible for parole in 2011, but was twice denied it and will become eligible again in 2021.
- Property types eligible vary as well. Archives (collections of books and documents) were eligible for classification in France, while not ever in the U.S.
- Farmers and ranchers adversely impacted by trade will be eligible to participate in a new program operated by the Department of Agriculture and are potentially eligible to receive training under TAA.
- All competing riders are eligible for the individual general classification, but only those younger than 25 on 1 January 2022 are eligible for the young rider classification.
- 34 shows were eligible. All eligible shows are below.
- This is a list of eligible players who signed in leagues outside of MLS prior to the SuperDraft, but were still draft eligible.
- Programs that are otherwise eligible to participate in the Department of Education's student aid programs also qualify as eligible educational institutions.
- 8% of Maryland's Hispanic and Latino population was eligible to vote.
- Northwestern Oklahoma State and Southern Nazarene were provisional members and not eligible for regular season championships or postseason championship tournaments.
- Personnel who have eligible service under the 1951 - 2004 criteria but did not meet the 180 day criteria, and also have eligible service under the 2004 – onward criteria, shall be allowed to combine all the eligible days of service towards the minimum of 45 cumulative days of eligible service criteria.
- 1983), Title II, authorized unilateral preferential trade and tax benefits for eligible Caribbean countries, including duty-free treatment of eligible products.
- The award is approved for issuance to eligible civilian employees as defined in Title [...] who would be eligible for awards under DOD 1400.25-M, "Department of Defense Civilian Personnel Manual (CPM)", including non-appropriated fund employees.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!