To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Its goal is to speed the elimination of poverty by enabling financial service providers to more effectively and efficiently deliver responsible financial services to the world's 2.5 billion poor and unbanked.
- Denouncing the "cruel rule of capital" he also offered the view that the communists of Calcutta were the "real nameless Mother Teresas who conduct the necessary work towards socialism, for the elimination of poverty forever".
- These changes include an increased focus on a policy's ability to bring society toward social justice and improve people's lives, through specific goals including distributive fairness, equity, the universal provisioning of needs, elimination of poverty, freedom from discrimination and the protection of human capabilities.
- The Child Poverty Action Group campaigns for the elimination of poverty amongst children.
- They believe Christians should be paying attention to Jesus' words and example by promoting biblical values such as peace, building strong families, the elimination of poverty, and other important social justice issues.
- Cher has engaged in the construction of houses with Habitat for Humanity and served as the Honorary National Chair of a Habitat's elimination of poverty housing initiative "Raise the Roof", an effort to engage artists in the organization's work while on tour.
- It offered strong support to the social spheres of the country in an effort to achieve the complete elimination of poverty.
- The main goal was the total elimination of poverty and racial injustice.
- Brown was involved with community organisation projects, research, and social development as early as 1969. She focussed on gender equality, consumers' rights, and the elimination of poverty.
- "Society For Elimination Of Rural Poverty" (SERP) and "Mission For Elimination Of Poverty In Municipal Areas"(MEPMA) is directed to guide and co ordinate the process for individuals who are interested in investing in business opportunities.
- In the shrine of Baba Lasoori Shah, women are allowed to enter the saint's tomb in a separated area to pray for blessings such as asking for a child, a cure from a disease, elimination of poverty, or obtaining a job.
- Kennedy in Bedford-Stuyvesant, a low-income community in Brooklyn, New York focusing on social justice and the elimination of poverty.
- Project South: Institute for the Elimination of Poverty and Genocide (or Project South) is a non-profit organization based in Atlanta, Georgia that incorporates sociological research into education and organizing projects.
- The party's economic policy is based on independence from the International Monetary Fund, the simplification of the tax system and the elimination of poverty.
- WRF is committed to the inclusiveness of economic growth and elimination of poverty and marginalization, thus making these issues a core element in any objectives we pursue.
- 1. Afi mountain reserve and Gashaka Gumti NP both aiming at conservation of ape and elimination of poverty among local people.
- Comparatively higher spending by the government on primary level education, health care and the elimination of poverty from the 19th century onwards has helped the state maintain an exceptionally high HDI; Kerala is also widely regarded as the cleanest and healthiest state in India.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!