|NOUN || a juvenile delinquent | juvenile delinquents |
|SYNO ||delinquent | juvenile delinquent|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The group, known for both their harmony and choreography, also had hits with "I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent" and "The ABC's of Love".
- He also worked with the Dead End Kids during this period, helming two films, "You're Not So Tough" (1940) and "Hit the Road" (1941), despite constant friction with his juvenile delinquent cast members.
- Ashley was one of the few AIP lead actors who made the transition from juvenile delinquent movies to beach party films when he was called back to the studio to play Ken, Frankie Avalon's best friend in "Beach Party" (1963).
- It was given the Prix Du Meilleur Film Engage au Service d’une Cause (Prize for the Best Committed Film Championing a Cause) at the 23rd International Festival of Independent Films in Brussels, Belgium in 2001 for its sensitive yet realistic depiction of the plight of a juvenile delinquent on death row.
- Her collection includes over 500 juvenile delinquent paperbacks, and she featured the covers of some of these in her book "Bad Seed: A Postcard Book", published in 1992 by Running Press.
- His best friend (and fellow juvenile delinquent) is Starchie.
- Nikita is a drug-addicted juvenile delinquent who kills a police officer in cold blood during an attempted robbery of a pharmacy.
- His string of hits included: "I Promise to Remember", "The ABC's of Love" and "I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent".
- Callan was a juvenile delinquent threatening Alan Ladd in "13 West Street" (1962), then was reunited with Walley in the family comedy, "Bon Voyage!
- He is a self-confessed juvenile delinquent, which leads to their father Brian eventually confronting Jesse for his behavior.
- The series is a parody of Japanese "yankii" (juvenile delinquent) manga of the 1970s and 1980s, and the style of art resembles Ryoichi Ikegami's works such as "Otoko-gumi" and "Otoko Ōzora".
- In 1956, Weiss backed another Wood project, a juvenile delinquent film with the working title "Hellborn".
- "I'm a Juvenile Delinquent – Jail Me!" is a BBC film for young people, directed by Alex Cox, written by Tod Davies, produced by Sol Papadopoulos and starring Carla Henry.
- Vorel laughs at the casting of Mel Torme as the movie's antagonist, although he appreciates Mamie Van Doren's , even if she were years older than the juvenile delinquent she was supposed to be playing.
- This production featured one rock and roll number, "The Juvenile Delinquent", performed by fifty-year-old Billy De Wolfe.
- The original Dev-Em was a Kryptonian juvenile delinquent that attacked Superboy; after being thwarted by Superboy, Dev-Em traveled to the 30th century where he became an occasional ally of the Legion.
- Over the next few years plot lines included Jarvis being framed for drug possession; a club chairman from America fleeing a guilt-ridden past; helping a Russian player and his wife defect to the West; and getting involved with a juvenile delinquent with promising football skills and an abusive father.
- His cohorts are disco-loving petty criminal Boogie; mentally-disturbed S4 test pilot Loki; Houston 3, a woman brainwashed by OMAR to become one of their assassins; beekeeper Beezwax, who was frustrated by the irradiation of his beehive; and juvenile delinquent Molo, who idolizes Sid Burn and is desperate to join the Coyotes.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!