To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Gullette performs spoken word pieces on the songs "Song of Alice" from Israeli-French singer Keren Ann's fourth album, "Nolita" on Blue Note/Capitol/EMI Records and on Northern Irish DJ and musician David Holmes's album "Bow Down to the Exit Sign".
- "Bow Down to the Exit Sign" is a studio album by David Holmes, released in 2000.
- The exit sign on westbound US 22 at this interchange reads "Kuhnsville".
- This has led to the manufacturing of T-shirts and sweatshirts bearing the highway exit sign.
- Puzzlingly the shots of the platform at "Russell Square" show the exit sign stating "Way Out and to District Line" – there's no connection to the District Lane at Russell Square.
- In 2000 Murphy engineered Northern Irish DJ David Holmes' album "Bow Down to the Exit Sign "and was introduced to the record's co-producer, Tim Goldsworthy (formerly of UNKLE).
- Separate signs indicating Route 3's routing along I-93 were to be installed on exit sign support poles in 2011.
- He scored a second film for Soderbergh in 2001, including some songs from "Let's Get Killed" and "Bow Down to the Exit Sign" on the "Ocean's Eleven" remake.
- The Golden State Theatre houses a number of items saved from other theaters, which happened to match items which were missing, including one stained glass exit sign from the Peninsula Theatre.
- In this treaty, the word is only defined as a concept signalled by an entry sign and an exit sign, while still allowing members of the treaty to have different definitions.
- The external design of the exit sign has largely remained the same, featuring a green sign with white letters spelling the letters 'Exit'.
- On Christmas morning the family then enjoys Christmas morning with Gene getting a door exit sign, Tina getting a shoe-sizer and Louise a security tag remover.
- "Fat Bottomed Girls," "She Knows About Cryin'," "If Houston Doesn't Want You" and "Goodbye Exit Sign" were released as singles.
- It is accessed from the M-607 Freeway (Colmenar Viejo Freeway), exit 20. Soto de Viñuelas and Tres Cantos are both listed on the exit sign.
- Another song, "Ad Gloriam", was remixed by Irish DJ David Holmes for his 2000 album Bow Down to the Exit Sign, under the name "69 Police".
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!