|NOUN1 || a fibre optic cable | fibre optic cables |
|NOUN2 || a fibre-optic cable | fibre-optic cables |
|SYNO ||fiber optic cable | fibre optic cable|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The ecoSCOPE is an optical sensor system, deployed from a small remotely operated vehicle (ROV) or fibre optic cable, to investigate behavior and microdistribution of small organisms in the ocean.
- On 28 March 1988 an 8,000 telephone circuit fibre optic cable, the longest unregenerated system in Europe, was inaugurated.
- The Tararua District Council formed an alliance with the telecommunications companies Inspire Net, Inspired Networks, Digital Nation and FX Networks to link the four major towns in its jurisdiction to Palmerston North with a fibre optic cable.
- as well as the same signals multiplexted using frequency-division multiplexing in a single fibre optic cable for longer links between machines.
- The network used 200 km of standard fibre optic cable to interconnect six locations across Vienna and the town of St Poelten located 69 km to the west.
- For instance, in July 2009, an underwater fibre-optic cable line plugged East Africa into the broader Internet.
- Loaded cable is no longer a useful technology for submarine communication cables, having first been superseded by co-axial cable using electrically powered in-line repeaters and then by fibre-optic cable.
- As "Seven Darwin", TND-34 existed as essentially a re-broadcast of SCB's remote Australia satellite service Seven Central, apart from localised adverts, inserted at SCB's playout centre in Townsville, Queensland, and delivered to Darwin via Optus Transcontinental Fibre Optic cable.
- This is a 1.0m Dall-Kirkham reflecting telescope run at either f/7.7 or f/13.5. Photometric imaging is by CCD camera and spectroscopy is by fibre-optic cable to the HERCULES spectrograph.
- Internet The fibre optic cable that runs from a bay on the southern side of the island connects it to the internet.
- In January 2015 Telecom Niue completed the laying of the fibre optic cable around Niue connecting all the 14 villages, making land line phones and ADSL internet connection available to households.
- In January 2010, the ongoing reduction in the Arctic sea ice led telecoms cable specialist Kodiak-Kenai Cable to propose the laying of a fibre-optic cable connecting London and Tokyo by way of the Northwest Passage, saying the proposed system would nearly cut in half the time it takes to send messages from the United Kingdom to Japan.
- , but was soon upgraded to include a 1600 Mbit/s (200 MB/s) mode running on Serial HIPPI fibre optic cable with a maximum range of [...].
- The international telecommunications company BT Group recently announced Darlington as one of the economically important locations in England to have BT fibre-optic cables installed underground as part of the company's BT Infinity superfast broadband rollout project.
© dict.cc Polish-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!