|NOUN || Abkhazia | - |
|SYNO ||Abkhaz | Abkhazia|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Abkhazia Super Cup is one of three professional football competitions held in Abkhazia and organized by the Football Federation of Abkhazia.
- Orders, decorations and medals of Abkhazia is a system of awards of the Republic of Abkhazia, formed by the Decree of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Abkhazia on December 4, 1992.
- The Security Council of Abkhazia (...), abbreviated as the Sovbez of Abkhazia (...) is the highest national security decision-making body in the Government of Abkhazia, serving as an advisory body to the President of Abkhazia.
- The Catholic Church in Abkhazia mainly consists of≥ Armenians, Poles, and expatriates living in Abkhazia.
- On 27 June 2012, the party signed a cooperation agreement with the youth movement Young Abkhazia.
- In 2021, Abkhazia appointed a new Plenipotentiary Representative of Abkhazia in Turkey. Ibrakhim Avidzba previously worked for the State Security Service of Abkhazia.
- On 10 July 2013, Aruaa signed a cooperation agreement with opposition parties United Abkhazia, Forum for the National Unity of Abkhazia, the People's Party of Abkhazia and the Party for the Economic Development of Abkhazia, and with a number of other social movements.
- Modern Georgia/ Abkhazia [...] Abkhazia is recognised only by Russia and a small number of other countries.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!