|NOUN || an Abkhazian | Abkhazians |
|SYNO ||Abkhas | Abkhasian | Abkhaz | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- On 9 February 2011, the Abkhazian government transferred the church into the perpetual care of the Abkhazian Orthodox Church.
- The territory appears as part of Abkhazian principality from the first half of the XVIII century.
- After Russia recognised Abkhazian independence the Abkhazian president Sergei Bagapsh signed a series of controversial deals giving Russia control over the border with Georgia proper, the Abkhazian railway network and airport, the right to build long term military bases as well as rights to search for oil off its coast.
- Overall, the club has 4 titles on its trophy stand, 3 of which are from Abkhazian Premier League (1995, 1997 and 2004) and 1 from Abkhazian Cup (2004).
- On 9 February 2011, the Abkhazian government transferred 38 churches, cathedrals and monasteries perpetually into the care of the Abkhazian Orthodox Church.
- Georgia accused the Abkhazian side to have carried out the attack with Russian support.
- Abkhazian Che with descender is used in the alphabet of the Abkhazian language, where it represents the retroflex ejective affricate [...].
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!