To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Asterix Annual 1980" is a special Asterix book. It contains a few games, abridged versions of a few Asterix comics and "Asterix Conquers Rome".
- In 1970, William Morrow published English translations (by Bell and Hockridge) in hardback of three Asterix albums for the American market.
- He composed music for three Asterix films: "Asterix the Gaul", "Asterix and Cleopatra" and "The Twelve Tasks of Asterix".
- "Trigonopterus asterix" is a species of flightless weevil in the genus "Trigonopterus" from Indonesia.
- The following is the number of constituency seats for each party with each asterix (*) indicating one of the seats won was a levelling seat.
- Lutetia is featured in the French comic series "The Adventures of Asterix", most notably in "Asterix and the Golden Sickle", "Asterix and the Banquet" and "Asterix and the Laurel Wreath".
- In 2018, he wrote an original screenplay for a new Asterix movie: Asterix: The Secret of the Magic Potion. Like Asterix: The Mansions of the Gods, he co-directed it with Louis Clichy.
- He also translated one volume of the Asterix series into Viennese language, "Da Legionäa Asterix", which was released in 1999.
- As a voice actor, he voiced Caius Obtus in "Asterix et la Surprise de Cesar" ("Asterix vs. ...
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!