To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Top 40 singles between July 1994 and April 1995: "Word Up!
- Notable “replacements” have included "El Baile Del Gorilla" by Melody, "Shot of Laughter" by Sugar Ray, "Word Up!
- If cardinal numbers are written in letters, they should be written as one word up to 2000 (e.g. ...
- "Machismo" is the funk group Cameo's 1988 follow up to their album "Word Up!
- In England, Cavalier was a derogatory nickname reappropriated as self-identification, in contrast to the term Roundhead which, despite being used by the Royalists for the supporters of the Parliamentary cause, remained a derisory word up to the point of it being a punishable offense if used to refer to a soldier of the New Model Army.
- "Candy" is a song by funk group Cameo, released as the second single from their 1986 album "Word Up!
- Word Up also known as Word Soup is a popular SWP (skill with prize) game. Located on the itbox and other terminals, the game was developed by Big Fizz Games.
- He also won the word-up slam at the same venue. In 2007 he moved into music production for TV including work on "Silent Witness", a Sky 1 docudrama, and the "Triple Nipple Club" documentary on Channel 4.
- (produced by Sterling-McFadden, which also produces "Tiger Beat") and "Word Up!
- The snare drum sound that Blackmon created for "Word Up!
- There are two previously unreleased songs on the compilation: a cover of Cameo's "Word Up!
- The marching band is represented in the Xbox 360 game Black College Football: BCFX: The Xperience playing selections of Sing a Song and Word Up.
- Hammersley has said that he made the word up to pad out an article he was writing that was a little too short.
- In 2014, Chris Barrie reprised his role as Gordon Brittas for a brief appearance in the Sport Relief music video, "Word Up!" by Little Mix.
- ... com) and "Right On" magazine and Word Up!. Horner has contributed pieces to the National Enquirer, The Star, The Amsterdam News and others newsstand publications.
- In August of the same year, the "Epic Elephunk" walked around Manhattan with "Graeme" riding on its back; again he was described as "so Money Supermarket"; the soundtrack was "Word Up!
- On the 2002 version, the winning team had two minutes to guess as many five-letter mystery words as possible.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!