|ADJ || Zimbabwean | more Zimbabwean | most Zimbabwean |
|NOUN || a Zimbabwean | Zimbabweans |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Rugare Eleck Ngidi Gumbo (born 8 March 1940) is a Zimbabwean politician. He is a former Minister of Economic Development in the Zimbabwean government.
- Stanlake John William Thompson Samkange (1922–1988) was a Zimbabwean historiographer, educationist, journalist, author, and African nationalist.
- Shashl is a Zimbabwean music artist. She is the first Zimbabwean female musician to be signed under Universal Music Africa.
- Petros Mhari (born 15 April 1989) is a Zimbabwean professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Zimbabwean club F.C. Platinum, and the Zimbabwe national team.
- The power station is under development as a joint venture between Tatanga Energy, a Zimbabwean IPP and Sable Chemical Industries Limited, a Zimbabwean fertilizer manufacturer.
- National FM, formerly Radio 4, is a state owned Zimbabwean radio station that broadcasts in 14 indigenous Zimbabwean languages.
- Lance Stephen Malloch-Brown (born 29 June 1979) is a former Zimbabwean cricketer who represented several teams in Zimbabwean domestic cricket. He played as a right-handed opening batsman.
- Glen Frederick Barrett (born 31 March 1979) is a Zimbabwean former cricketer who represented several teams in Zimbabwean domestic cricket. He played predominantly as a middle-order batsman.
- Stanley Chikomborero Marisa (born 18 November 1985) is a Zimbabwean cricketer who has played for the Southern Rocks in Zimbabwean domestic cricket. He is a left-arm orthodox bowler.
- Seven members of the Zimbabwean squad went on to represent the Zimbabwean senior team. Zimbabwe were competing in the Under-19 World Cup for the first time.
- Chicken Inn is a Zimbabwean football club based in Bulawayo. They play in the top division of Zimbabwean football, the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League.
- Kristina Masuwa-Morgan (born 28 February 1963) is a Zimbabwean poet and short story writer, better known as Kristina Rungano. She was the first published Zimbabwean woman poet.
- Zimbabwean Americans are Americans of full or partial Zimbabwean ancestry. The Zimbabwean communities are localized, among other places, in California and Texas.
- The Joint Monitoring and Implementation Committee (JOMIC) is a Zimbabwean multipartisan panel that was first launched on January 30, 2009, pursuant of the 2008 Zimbabwean power-sharing agreement.
- The Zimbabwe Development Party is a minor Zimbabwean political party. It ran nine candidates in the Zimbabwean parliamentary election, 2008 but fared poorly, winning just 608 votes (0.03%).
- Portia Gwanzura & Hohodza Band is a UK based Zimbabwean band formed in 1992. One of its main aims is to promote Zimbabwean culture.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!