|NOUN || a bit | bits |
|SYNO ||a bit | a little | a trifle|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Sorting decimals properly is a bit more difficult, because different locales use different symbols for a decimal point, and sometimes the same character used as a decimal point is also used as a separator, for example "Section 3.2.5".
- com observed in 2012 that while there is "a bit of a wine-and-cheese atmosphere at Panthers games ...
- Some CPUs make use of a special type of flip-flop (to store a bit) that couples a fast, high-leakage storage cell to a slow, large (expensive) low-leakage cell.
- Data are encoded by assigning a bit pattern to each character, digit, or multimedia object.
- Scenes featuring him playing the banjo and singing would have taken quite a bit of time if filmed with the stop-frame method, so Peter Firmin created a mechanism that helped him control Gabriel through a hole in his can.
- STR strongly suggests that the Bonaparte belong to the Y58897 branch, which means that the ancestor 3000 years ago or a bit more lived in Anatolia, but all relatives in the database with a common ancestor with over a 1000 years are found in their own the Massa - La Spezia small area in Italy.
- Neal described it as "a fun but trusted babysitter who lets the kids stay up a bit late".
- Many of the men's physique competitors are not above 200 lbs and have a bit of a more attainable and aesthetic physique in comparison to open-bodybuilders.
- The balls are biased in the same way as the lawn bowls balls but with a diameter of about 20 cm, a thickness of 12 cm and a weight of about 2 kg, they are a bit bigger than usual bowls.
- In the United States, pool and billiards had died out for a bit, but between 1878 and 1956 the games became very popular.
- A contiguous group of binary digits is commonly called a "bit string", a bit vector, or a single-dimensional (or multi-dimensional) "bit array".
- Others merely get a bit dizzy and fall over.
- Jimmy Hill once referred to the Riverside being "a bit like the London Palladium" as Blocks V & W (the middle section) are often filled with the rich and famous (including often Al-Fayed).
- In this way, Ω"F" represents the probability that a randomly selected infinite sequence of 0s and 1s begins with a bit string (of some finite length) that is in the domain of "F".
- Amicable multisets are defined analogously and generalizes this a bit further [...].
- A bit more formally: we represent a point on the unit circle by its angle, in radians, going from − [...] to [...] for simplicity.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!