|ADJ || abnormal | more abnormal | most abnormal |
|SYNO ||abnormal | unnatural|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- According to Hancock, while the Bondelswarts affair was not abnormal for its time, it did receive abnormal publicity - the inevitable consequence of South West Africa's status as a Mandated Territory.
- Any protein produced in a tumor cell that has an abnormal structure due to mutation can act as a tumor antigen.
- Inter-ictal spiking refers to abnormal neuronal discharges between epileptic seizures.
- A spasm may be a muscle contraction caused by abnormal nerve stimulation or by abnormal activity of the muscle itself.
- Teeth affected by microdontia may also have abnormal shape, and the abnormal size may affect the whole tooth, or only a part of the tooth.
- It relieves muscle rigidity, reduces abnormal sweating related with clozapine and methadone use and salivation, improves abnormal gait, and to lesser extent, tremor.
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH) is an abnormal clonal proliferation of Langerhans cells, abnormal cells deriving from bone marrow and capable of migrating from skin to lymph nodes.
- Cumulative abnormal return, or CAR, is the sum of all abnormal returns.
- Mycosis fungoides is caused by abnormal white blood cells (T-lymphocytes).
- Familial sleep traits are heritable variations in sleep patterns, resulting in abnormal sleep-wake times and/or abnormal sleep length.
- White (1904–2001) was an American psychologist whose professional interests centered on the study of personality, both normal and abnormal.
- This technique is used on certain high-risk patients, typically with elevated prostate specific antigen levels, abnormal findings on previous biopsies, or abnormal rectal examinations.
- Additional clinical signs include abnormal behavior, exophthalmos, hemorrhagic gastroenteritis, edema and ascites.
- Many dietary factors and aberrations can induce ANIM. Chemical imbalances brought on by abnormal diets may either affect the muscle directly or induce abnormal functionality in upstream pathways.
- Abnormal psychology is the study of abnormal behavior in order to describe, predict, explain, and change abnormal patterns of functioning.
- Abnormal results may be due to a wide range of diseases, including poisoning and trauma as well as lung, kidney, or metabolic diseases.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!