To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Originally called Doose syndrome, epilepsy with myoclonic-astatic seizures accounts for ~2% of childhood epilepsies.
- Later instruments of the "astatic" type used opposing magnets to become independent of the Earth's field and would operate in any orientation.
- However, before the streetcar was to make its first journey, the institute succeeded in developing an astatic torsion magnetometer which was uninfluenced by disturbing electromagnetic fields.
- In 1825 he developed the astatic galvanometer.
- These include Dravet syndrome, infantile spasms, myoclonic-astatic epilepsy, tuberous sclerosis complex and for children fed by gastrostomy tube.
- The Eichener See ("Lake Eichen"), known in the Alemannic dialect as the Eiemer See, near Eichen in the Baden-Württemberg county of Lörrach is a periodic ("astatic") karst lake in the Southern Black Forest in Germany.
- An astatic system comprises two equal and parallel magnetic needles, but with their polarities reversed.
- Status epilepticus with myoclonic, astatic, myoclonic-astatic, or absence seizures is another ominous sign, especially when prolonged or appearing early.
- There remains a good deal of discussion in the amateur telescope making community over the use of glue and the addition of simple astatic devices in such cells.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!