|NOUN1 || a touch | touches |
|NOUN2 || touch | - |
|VERB || to touch | touched | touched|
touching | touches
|SYNO ||contact | cutaneous senses | feeling | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The headquarters for Tasmanian Touch Association and the offices and grounds of Southern Touch, where they hold summer and winter rosters on up to 10 touch fields.
- Brisbane Metro Touch operate a touch football field in Whites Hill Reserve (...).
- Since Harlow's pioneering work on touch, recent researches have found evidence to support that touch during infancy is very important to health and touch deprivation can be harmful.
- The original touch cover came with 80 touch sensors and was pressure sensitive.
- Touch France aims to encourage and develop the practice of the game called Touch rugby (touch rugby or touch football) by applying the set of rules created by the Federation of International Touch (FIT).
- Mirror touch responses are not limited to feeling touch.
- Light.Touch.Matters is a cooperation between product designers, material scientists, and industry.
- A range of Zip touch-free washroom products includes: touch-free sensor taps for hand-basins, thermostatic mixing valves for delivery of temperature-controlled water for hand-basins, baths, showers, touch-free automatic hand dryers, and touch-free flushing systems for pan toilets and urinals.
- Virtual touch screen technology can also be applied to turn non-touch displays into interactive, touch-capable surfaces using a Kinect sensor in combination with a projector.
- Sporting women's, men's and mixed teams, the Southerners touch rugby section competes in local and international touch rugby tournaments and holds intra-club touch rugby games most weekends in Bangkok.
- Tissot introduced its first tactile watch, with "T-Touch," technology in 1999; watches containing this technology have touch-sensitive sapphire crystals to control various functions including compass, barometer, altimeter and thermometer.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!