|NOUN || a wheel | wheels |
|VERB || to wheel | wheeled | wheeled|
wheeling | wheels
|SYNO ||bicycle | bike | cycle | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback Wheel is a steering wheel controller for sim racing.
- The Great Orlando Wheel (or Orlando Great Wheel) is one of at least five Great Wheel Corporation proposed giant Ferris wheel projects which failed between 2007 and 2010.
- The 6-wheel M34 had a single-wheel tandem and used 11:00×20 size tires, which required a wheel well in the cargo bed, while the 10-wheel M35 had a dual-wheel tandem and used smaller 9:00×20 tires, which did not require a wheel well.
- The Big Six wheel, also known simply as The Big Six, Wheel of Fortune, or The Big Wheel, is an unequal game of chance, played using a large vertical wheel that can be spun.
- In order to conserve the wheel flange, a biodegradable fat/oil is automatically sprayed via compressed air into the channel between wheel flange and wheel surface of the front wheel, based on the current speed.
- Also an abrasive wheel type that has a small "grinding wheel" in a holder that is held against the spinning grinding wheel to dress and clean the face of the grinding wheel.
- The A-series are 2 to 8-speed automatic transmissions for front wheel drive, all wheel drive, or rear wheel drive use built by Aisin-Warner.
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel (UK), a hand wheel, or simply wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles.
- NTN Driveshaft in Columbus, Indiana, produces constant velocity joints used in four-wheel, front-wheel and all-wheel drive cars.
- Though over 300 Lohner–Porsche chassis were sold up to 1906, most of them were two-wheel drive; either front- or rear-wheel driven trucks, buses and fire-engines.
- The "rotating drive" wheel is usually equipped with a pin that reaches into a slot located in the other wheel ("driven wheel" [...] that advances it by one step at a time. ...
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!