|NOUN || a wheelchair | wheelchairs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Shoshana Sharabi (1951 - 2018) was an Israeli Paralympic athlete, wheelchair fencer and wheelchair basketball player. She won two gold medals in foil, and wheelchair basketball.
- Wheelchair power add-on devices provide a more functional and less expensive option (versus a motorized wheelchair) for people who still have some ability in pushing a manual wheelchair.
- Puisand Lai (born July 29, 2000) is a Canadian wheelchair tennis and 1.0 point wheelchair basketball player.
- Rick Draney is a former wheelchair tennis and wheelchair rugby player. In wheelchair tennis, he competed in the Quad division of the sport.
- Cooper holds 25 patents in wheelchair technology. He is the inventor of many advanced mobility devices and assistive technologies.
- Kaan Dalay (born July 26, 1981) is a Turkish wheelchair basketball player and Paralympian.
- He has used a wheelchair since childhood, and until establishing Mirairo competed in wheelchair racing and wheelchair basketball events.
- Charlotte Moore (born 13 September 1998) is a wheelchair racer who has won four Virgin London wheelchair mini-marathons, a wheelchair tennis player and a 1.0 point wheelchair basketball player who represented Great Britain at the 2014 Women's World Wheelchair Basketball Championship in Toronto and the 2018 Wheelchair Basketball World Championship in Hamburg.
- Hose is a 3.0 point wheelchair rugby player. the Victoria state wheelchair rugby team, and plays for the Victorian Thunder in the National Wheelchair Rugby League.
- The United States Wheelchair Rugby Association (USWRA) is a non-profit organization and the governing body for the domestic competition of wheelchair rugby in the United States.
- Gordon Perry is a British wheelchair athlete who has competed in wheelchair racing and wheelchair basketball.
- The exceptions are paratriathlon, equestrian, wheelchair rugby, wheelchair tennis and paracanoe.
- Denise Jacqueline Smith [...] is a former British wheelchair athlete. A Paralympian and longtime wheelchair athlete, Smith won the inaugural London Marathon wheelchair race in a time of 4:29:03.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!