To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In another popular collegiate sport, taekwondo, La Salle has 9 collegiate titles whereas Ateneo has no titles to date.
- The miller has pink spores whereas those of the fools funnel are white, the gills of the miller are more easily pulled away, and the miller smells of raw pastry.
- The British took the length measurement from the outside of the stem to the outside of the sternpost, whereas the Americans measured from inside the posts.
- Note that during fatty synthesis the reducing agent is NADPH, whereas NAD is the oxidizing agent in beta-oxidation (the breakdown of fatty acids to acetyl-CoA).
- Joseph Johnston was a clergyman who had a church named after him whereas John Bateman and his son Walter Bateman created a hardware business.
- Larry talks a lot, whereas Barry is more the silent one. Larry is a better lockpick whereas Barry is better at scaling walls.
- Whereas HO-1 has innumerable inducers, only adrenal glucocorticoids are known to induce HO-2 whereas certain other molecules may increase its catalytic velocity.
- La Ranchera, La Raza, Que Buena And El Norte feature Regional Mexican music, whereas features Luna features Spanish adult contemporary music, Whereas features Joe features Classic Hits contemporary music.
- Men represent nearly 54% of the population whereas women make up the remaining 46%.
- ] whereas others classify it in Anisolambdinae, a subfamily of Proterotheriidae.
- "Euchaeta" are mostly epipelagic whereas "Paraeuchaeta" are mostly bathypelagic.
- canis" includes two biotypes: biovar 1 originated from canines, whereas biovar 2 originated from bovines.
- The difference between a "chiasm" and a "decussation" is that the first refers to peripheral nerves whereas the latter refers to crossings inside central nervous system.
- The pre-miR-202 in the mouse genome is located fully within an exon, whereas in human it lies across a splice junction.
- Post-copy sends each page exactly once over the network whereas pre-copy can transfer the same page multiple times if the page is dirtied repeatedly at the source during migration.
- Timothy flowers later, from June until August, whereas meadow foxtail flowers from April until June.
- The most frequent sites of involvement are the hands and feet, whereas the spine is less commonly affected.
- Meta-analysis shows that in acute injuries of the ACL associated with a meniscus tear, 44% were of the medial meniscus, whereas 56% were of the lateral meniscus; in chronic ACL insufficiency, 70% were medial whereas 30% were lateral.
- , whereas V "must" be [...] as long as it is not the syllable's sole vowel.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!