To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- He introduced work accident insurance, reduced the size of the Spanish Army, and removed some monarchist officers.
- Hasselvander played many one-off shows with Raven (British band) in 2003 with Mark Gallagher sporting a leg cast from an injury sustained in a near death work accident in 2002.
- His father died in a work accident when he was just two years old.
- Folkins survived a 66,000 volt jolt, that happened during a work accident.
- At age fourteen his father suddenly died due to a work accident which left his mother to care for his sister and him alone.
- A new law establishing work-accident and occupational disease insurance was signed into law in January 1968, providing for compulsory coverage of all salaried employees and wage earners, including apprentices and domestic servants.
- He was favoured to tour England and France with the Kangaroos before severing his index finger in a horrible work accident, which ended his season on the eve of the 1986 finals, where the Bulldogs would eventually lose to Parramatta in the 4–2 Grand Final.
- Lulu loses a finger in a work accident, which the workers blame on the faster times.
- His father died in a work accident in 1946 and Jean, at 14, started working in the mine to provide income for his family.
- Later, after a serious work accident, he became a prominent figure in the cooperative movement and local government.
- Cafà began a promising career in Rome but this was cut short by his premature death following a work accident.
- He was the son of Conrad Ramsperger (1831–1869), a nailsmith who died in a work accident, and Anna Maria (Reppert) Ramsperger.
- Patterson is a double leg amputee injured in a work accident in 1982. He competed in four events in track athletics in the 1988 Summer Paralympics in Seoul, South Korea, his best result being fifth.
- In addition, their Congress passed legislation to reduce the independence of the company, and the Work Accident Law to support worker safety.
- In a 1987 majority opinion that denied a woman the right to sue for damages if her boyfriend was injured in a work accident, O'Connor wrote that if unmarried couples were given the same rights as married couples, it would subvert the institution of marriage.
- He first became a bricklayer in his family's business until a work accident at the age of 23 gave him time to take singing lessons.
- He began his joblife as agriculturist but went on studying teaching after suffering a heavy work accident in which he lost his left arm.
- Sources have said the car was fitted with the explosives while inside the depot, leading to speculation the explosion was a 'work accident.' The party reported on their website that most of those killed in the bombing were intelligence officials, contrary to government claims that all of the casualties were civilian.
- An Israeli military spokesman said that Israeli forces had no involvement in the incident; later investigations showed the blast was caused by a "work accident" in which the explosives were accidentally detonated at the home used as an arsenal or bomb factory.
- is divided by the French government into five branches: illness; old age/retirement; family; work accident; and occupational disease.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!