|NOUN1 || a work | works |
|NOUN2 || a works [factory etc., used with noun modifier] | works |
|VERB || to work | worked / [rarely] wrought | worked / [rarely] wrought|
working | works
|SYNO ||deeds | industrial plant | plant | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Over the years, Plekhanov House has published a number of works including the 24 volumes of Plekhanov's "Collected Works", a 5 volume set of "Selected Philosophical Works", and other works.
- ERIA's works are divided into 3 fields, doing research works, disseminating its works, and providing policy recommendations.
- His compositional output includes symphonic works, choral works, string quartets, and solo works for violin, cello, and piano.
- A list of prose works by Robert E. Howard. The works are sorted by genre, by series and then alphabetically.
- In addition to his works on political issues, he also composed a number of works inspired by the life and works of English writer Lewis Carroll.
- His works can be divided into three categories: works against superstition and religious hypocrisy, descriptions of vivid Milanese popular characters, and political works.
- Blech also composed orchestral works, choral works, chamber works, and songs.
- Colburn worked or was associated with a number of locomotive works between 1854 and 1858, including: Baldwin Locomotive Works, Tredegar Locomotive Works – part of Tredegar Iron Works at Richmond, Virginia, Rogers Locomotive Works, and the New Jersey Locomotive and Machine Company.
- In recent years, he has expanded not only his oil painting works, but also his installation works of sculpture works.
- Works include Works Progress Administration research done in the 1930s and previously unpublished works.
- Paturi's published works in regional language Telugu include - 15 Indigenous Works, 15 Translated works into Telugu, 6 Compilations, 19 Editorial Works, and other publications.
- Before Federation all public works were undertaken by State Works Departments.
- José Antonio Bottiroli composed 113 works of music: 70 piano works, 23 chamber music works, 8 choral works and 12 symphonic works.
- He was a versatile painter, producing naval scenes, genre works, "costumbrismo" works, landscapes and works with Orientalist themes. There are several of his works in the galleries of Versailles.
- Co-ment is also used for legal works, for administrative works and for advocacy works.
- As a composer he has created works for various ensembles, study literature and wind band works. He wrote several pedagogical works.
- IBRU's published works encompass 51 works in 86 works in 114 publications in 2 languages and 1,325 library holdings.
- This list of compositions by Maria Szymanowska is divided into three sections: Published Works; Unpublished Works; and Uncertain Authorships, Fragments, and Arrangements.
- Literary works are all works of literature; that is all works expressed in print or writing (other than dramatic or musical works).
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!