|NOUN || zirconium | - |
|SYNO ||atomic number 40 | zirconium | Zr|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- ZHPP (zirconium hydride – potassium perchlorate) is a variant of ZPP that uses zirconium hydride instead of pure zirconium. It is significantly safer to handle than ZPP.
- Zirconium forms a variety of inorganic and organometallic compounds such as zirconium dioxide and zirconocene dichloride, respectively.
- Water and zirconium can react violently at 1200 °C, at the same temperature the zircaloy cladding can react with uranium dioxide to form zirconium oxide and a uranium/zirconium alloy melt.
- Zirconium(II) hydride has a dihedral (C2v) structure.
- Zirconium(IV) chloride, also known as zirconium tetrachloride, (...) is an inorganic compound frequently used as a precursor to other compounds of zirconium.
- Plant manufactures zirconium sponge through chemical operations and extractible metallurgical processes.
- Since zirconium oxide in its solid state does not conduct electricity, a piece of zirconium metal is placed inside the gob of zirconium oxide.
- Like other group 4 trihalides, zirconium(III) iodide can be prepared from zirconium(IV) iodide by high-temperature reduction with zirconium metal, although incomplete reaction and contamination of the product with excess metal often occurs.
- Zirconium nitrate is a volatile anhydrous transition metal nitrate salt of zirconium with formula Zr(NO3)4. It has alternate names of zirconium tetranitrate, or zirconium(IV) nitrate.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!