|NOUN || a call | calls |
|VERB || to call | called | called|
calling | calls
|SYNO ||birdcall | birdsong | call | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The calendar call spread (see calendar spread) is a bullish strategy and consists of selling a call option with a shorter expiration against a purchased call option with an expiration further out in time.
- As a freephone call results in no charge to the caller, the organisation receiving the call pays the call cost.
- Skills-based routing (SBR), or skills-based call routing, is a call-assignment strategy used in call centres to assign incoming calls to the most suitable agent, instead of simply choosing the next available agent.
- Call-tracking software allows pay-per-call advertising providers to account for results.
- Common offerings included features such as Caller ID, Call waiting, 3-way calling, Call forwarding, Voice mail, and Anonymous call rejection.
- When a user attempts to make a telephone call, the routing equipment handling the call has to determine whether to accept the call, reroute the call to alternative equipment, or reject the call entirely.
- There are two types of call tracing. Permanent call tracing permits tracing of all calls.
- A CCS (centacall-second) is often used to describe 100 call-seconds, so 3600 call-seconds = 36 CCS = 1 call-hour.
- Maritime call signs are call signs assigned as unique identifiers to ships and boats.
- Google Voice and Call Trunk are examples. Google Voice requires that subscriber phones be registered with the service, whereas Call Trunk allows any phone to be used at any time.
- The Miao of Tianlin County call themselves "Mengxia 孟夏", while the Zhuang call themselves Puyue 甫越 ("bu33 jui33"), the Han call themselves Kebianren 客边人 ('guest people'), and the Yi call themselves Buna 布那.
- Depending on the location of the call, a 911 call will route to any of the sixteen existing 117 call centers located in various cities around the Philippines.
- Types of calls that the Nokia Asha 310 offers are: Audio calls, conference calls and VoIP calls (Voice over IP).
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!