|NOUN || a capacity | capacities |
|SYNO ||capability | capacitance | capacity | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In Ontario, the Office of the Ministry of the Attorney General oversees the Capacity Assessment Office.
- Heat capacity is an extensive property. The corresponding intensive property is the specific heat capacity, found by dividing the heat capacity of an object by its mass.
- At build-out, Anna ISD will have four 1800-capacity high schools, eight 750-capacity middle schools, and sixteen 750-capacity elementary schools.
- Overburning may be used to determine the actual capacity limit of a recordable disc, since the capacity rated by recordable disc vendors merely is the "guaranteed" capacity, beyond which the actual capacity is indefinite.
- Capacity management's goal is to ensure that information technology resources are sufficient to meet upcoming business requirements cost-effectively.
- Total iron-binding capacity (TIBC) or sometimes transferrin iron-binding capacity is a medical laboratory test that measures the blood's capacity to bind iron with transferrin.
- With thin provisioning, storage capacity utilization efficiency can be automatically driven up towards 100% with very little administrative overhead.
- Future mega projects in the area include: Magadh opencast project expansion with nominal capacity of 51 million tonnes per year and peak capacity of 70 million tonnes per year, Amrapali OCP expansion with nominal capacity 25 MTY and peak capacity of 35 MTY, Sanghamitra OCP with nominal capacity of 20 MTY and peak capacity of 27 MTY, and Chandragupta OCP with nominal capacity of 15 MTY and peak capacity of 20 MTY.
- In addition to SHF capacity the Skynet satellites also have UHF capacity.
- Capacity reduced for football matches from maximum capacity of 11,676.
- The ferry system had reached the limits of its capacity.
- Electrode capacities are compared through three different measures: capacity per unit of mass (known as "specific energy" or "gravimetric capacity"), capacity per unit volume ("volumetric capacity"), and area-normalized specific capacity ("areal capacity").
- The following is a list of football stadiums in Switzerland, ordered by capacity.
- The Smock Alley Theatre site comprises Smock Alley Theatre (178 seats), The Boys School (60 - 100 capacity), Black Box (80 capacity), and The Banquet Hall (300 capacity).
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!