To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The book has many examples of how improvisational theater games can increase communication skills and develop empathy.
- The air signs of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are noted for their communication skills.
- At the same time the educational advisor John Cridland and former shadow education minister Tristram Hunt began using phrases such as "rounded and grounded", "resilience", "team-building" and "communication skills" when discussing education.
- The individual's communication skills should increase so that they can relate what they want to another person without engaging in this behavior.
- Combining visual communication skills with an understanding of user interaction and online branding, graphic designers often work with software developers and web developers to create the look and feel of a web site or software application.
- DeLorean stated in his autobiography that he sold life insurance to improve his communication skills.
- But essential general skills are attention to detail, the ability to sustain focus while working through lengthy pieces of text on complex topics, tact in dealing with writers, and excellent communication skills.
- His ongoing relationship with Gregory Bateson led some to take an interest in Erickson's unique communication skills and therapeutic approaches.
- Leaders who demonstrate persistence, tenacity, determination, and synergistic communication skills will bring out the same qualities in their groups.
- Most engineering projects involve some form of documentation and strong written communication skills are therefore very important.
- In 2011, Turkle was interviewed by Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Report, where she spoke briefly about "Alone Together", and the impact that technology has on communication skills.
- The child's communication skills may also be affected.
- It originated as a set of classes with the aim of improving the communication skills of the young men under his charge.
- It has been suggested that the stereotype has an influence on those attracted to the profession with many new entrants underestimating the importance of communication skills and overestimating the importance of numeracy in the role.
- These skills involve self-regulation, problem-solving, interpersonal communication skills, etc.
- They may also need to have teamwork and communication skills; as well as being able to install and configure hardware and software.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!