To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- After the 2016 season was over the Braves promoted interim manager Brian Snitker to full-time manager.
- Above the group level, AA may hire outside professionals for services that require specialized expertise or full-time responsibilities.
- Lavoisier gained a vast majority of his income through buying stock in the General Farm, which allowed him to work on science full-time, live comfortably, and allowed him to contribute financially to better the community.
- The Aberdeen College of Performing Arts also provides full-time Drama and Musical Theatre training at Further Education level.
- The fire service maintains full-time cover with five fire crews on duty at any time: two at the brigade's headquarters in Santa Coloma, and one crew at each of the other three fire stations.
- Later on, the nations of the Communist Bloc entered teams of Olympians who were all nominally students, soldiers, or working in a profession, but many of whom were in reality paid by the state to train on a full-time basis.
- The Lyric Theatre, which re-opened on 1 May 2011 after undergoing a rebuilding programme and is the only full-time producing theatre in Northern Ireland, is where film star Liam Neeson began his career.
- Lenin believed his plan would develop a core group of professional revolutionaries who would devote their full time and energy towards developing the party into an organization capable of leading a successful proletarian revolution against the Tsarist autocracy.
- Costas joined the network full-time on February 3, 2009.
- The Freight and Salvage is the oldest established full-time folk and traditional music venue west of the Mississippi River.
- The royal family employs approximately 50 full-time and 50–100 part-time staff to maintain the working estate.
- and in May 1941 van Vogt decided to become a full-time writer, quitting his job at the Canadian Department of National Defence.
- The end of the match is known as full-time.
- Due to the rising competition from commercial FM stations, the BBC began to draw up plans for Radio 1 to broadcast on FM full time.
- In association football, a game played is counted if a player is in the Starting XI, or if they come off the bench before full-time.
- Only the United States and Portugal have full-time diplomatic representation in Bermuda (the U.S. ...
- Black Forest Tourism ("Schwarzwald Tourismus") assesses that there are around 140,000 direct full-time jobs in the tourist sector and around 34.8 million tourist overnight stays in 2009.
- The Vails described some clients' experiences as inconvenient, irritating, isolating, or even as an unwanted full-time job.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!