|NOUN || a laboratory | laboratories |
|SYNO ||lab | laboratory | research lab | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The Stephen and Deborah Harris / RIXAN Robotics Laboratory houses 10 Mitsubishi SCARA industrial robots.
- Laboratory. There are Biology and Chemistry laboratory (combined), Language laboratory, Physics laboratory, and Computer laboratory in the school. There is also a particular place for hydroponics.
- Academic Block consists of classrooms, assembly hall (Faizullah Khan Auditorium), Chemistry laboratory, Physics Laboratory (Dr.
- Located beside the Administrative building, the laboratory building houses the four laboratories: the General Science Laboratory, the Biology Laboratory, the Chemistry Laboratory and the Physics Laboratory.
- In Ghana, a doctor of medical laboratory scientist (MLS.D) is a professional with a six years professional doctorate degree in medical laboratory science, the medical laboratory scientist (MLS) has four years bachelor's degree in medical laboratory science and the medical laboratory technicians (MLT) has three years diploma in medical laboratory science.
- The Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL) is one of the national scientific research laboratories in the UK operated by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC).
- In 1961 a Wellcome Trust virus research laboratory was opened.
- Center of Excellence for Prototyping” consists of the laboratory for 3D printing and thin coatings, laboratory of material processing by CNC machines, laboratory of high-speed plasma cutting and spraying, laboratory of mechanical processing of materials, and welding laboratory.
- The American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB) is a professional association for clinical laboratory scientists, clinical laboratory supervisors, clinical laboratory directors, and clinical laboratory consultants.
- Teknokrat has eight computer laboratories, including internet laboratory, intranet and multimedia, hardware and networking laboratory, digital electronics laboratory, and software laboratory.
- "Oscar Dyson" has various laboratory capabilities. A wet laboratory, a dry laboratory, a biology laboratory, and a hydrographic laboratory all are situated on the starboard side of her main deck, while an electronics and computer laboratory are on the port side of her main deck.
- is an American developer of laboratory informatics software, such as laboratory information management systems, electronic laboratory notebooks and laboratory data analytics.
- In 2005 the Grenoble High Magnetic Field Laboratory became a CNRS laboratory and the German effort is focused on the development of the Dresden pulsed field laboratory.
- A laboratory manager (alternatively laboratory supervisor) is an individual who supervises personnel and operations in a laboratory environment; the position is senior to that of a laboratory technician or laboratory technologist, Laboratory managers or supervisors at this level may be responsible for managing large teams.
- Viracor-IBT has CLIA clinical laboratory certification as both an Infectious Disease Laboratory and as an Allergy & Immunology Laboratory.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!