|NOUN || a muscle | muscles |
|VERB || to muscle | muscled | muscled|
muscling | muscles
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Anterior compartment muscles of the thigh include sartorius, and the four muscles that comprise the quadriceps muscles- rectus femoris, vastus medialis, vastus intermedius and vastus lateralis.
- Efferent signals are the motor neuronal signals descending to the respiratory muscles.
- LBX1 is responsible for the development and organization of muscles in the dorsal forelimb as well as the movement of dorsal muscles into the limb following delamination.
- Beach muscles are muscles developed for the purpose of looking good and largely consist of the muscles of the anterior chain.
- Pharyngeal muscles or Branchial muscles are striated muscles of the head and neck.
- Physiologic hypotheses propose that it is the unique structure and function of extraocular muscles that predispose them to weakness in MG.
- These muscles work in unison when inhalation occurs.
- The posterior cricoarytenoid muscles are the only muscles to open the vocal cords. This opens the rima glottidis. Their action opposes the lateral cricoarytenoid muscles.
- In the eccentric contraction, the muscles are involuntarily lengthened, while in the concentric contraction, the muscles are shortened after being tensed.
- Two sets of muscles are associated with the outer ear: the intrinsic and extrinsic muscles.
- The suboccipital muscles are a group of muscles defined by their location to the occiput.
- Most frequently, the core body muscles; the abdominal muscles and back muscles are the focus of exercise ball fitness programs.
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!