|NOUN || a picture | pictures |
|VERB || to picture | pictured | pictured|
picturing | pictures
|SYNO ||characterisation | characterization | delineation | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Blooming” refers to the situation where bright areas in a picture 'bleed' into adjacent dark areas, with a consequential loss of picture sharpness and detail.
- She believed that motion picture owed its psychology to D.
- The picture of her new born child was the first ever camera phone picture.
- This time, they pick a picture postcard, and go to the place which the picture shows, trying to take exactly the same picture.
- "Picture Play" magazine, while complimented the acting, commented that it could not "...make a picture unaided by a story", and declaring the film was "duller and more pointless picture ..."
- A picture, for example, may be associated with these words so that "open" opens the picture in an image viewer, "edit" opens up an image editing program and "print" sends the picture to a printer.
- The motion picture had three nominations at the 53rd NAACP Image Awards for Outstanding Directing in a Motion Picture, Outstanding Writing in a Motion Picture and Outstanding Breakthrough Performance in a Motion Picture for Jalon Christian's performance.
- The guild was formed in 1977 by picture editors working for British national and regional newspapers and picture agencies, with the inaugural meeting on 5 December.
- The "Anpanman" picture book series debuted in October 1973.
- The picture lift system is usually made from an aluminium frame.
- By the Stone–von Neumann theorem, the Heisenberg picture and the Schrödinger picture are unitarily equivalent.
- The main picture is a builder's picture of the Class 9. In the picture below, the cinder pocket cover can be seen above the head of the person at far left.
- In 2001, she produced a picture album alongside Joe Hisaishi for the motion picture "Spirited Away" (directed by Hayao Miyazaki).
- Another way is to stare at an object behind the picture in an attempt to establish proper divergence, while keeping part of the eyesight fixed on the picture to convince the brain to focus on the picture.
- By the Stone–von Neumann theorem, the Heisenberg picture and the Schrödinger picture are unitarily equivalent, just a basis change in Hilbert space.
- For a picture of the flats see the Leodis Database:(picture in 1975) and a (picture in 1973).
© dict.cc Russian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!